The Complete Guide to a Gluten Free Christmas
Here it is people – my Ultimate Guide to a Gluten Free Christmas 2020!!
I know how daunting it can be to think about a gluten free Christmas! What party food is gluten free? How about festive drinks in the coffee shops? And all those Christmas chocs – which ones are safe and which should you avoid? Hopefully I’ve covered all areas in this post 🙂 But as always, shout if I can help.
Merry Christmas, Love Jess x
Helpful Christmas Guides
- Gluten Free Festive Drinks: Coffee Shop Guide (dairy free too) – Costa, Pret, Starbucks
- Gluten Free Christmas Chocolate Guide – the ultimate guide!! What’s gluten free and what’s not
- Gluten Free Advent Calendars
- What Alcohol is Gluten Free?
- Eating at Someone Elses House? Or Hosting a Gluten Free Guest? Letter to Someone Cooking for You
- Unexpected Places to Find Gluten at Christmas
Which products are gluten free in the supermarket this Christmas?
The links below include a complete guide to ALL gluten free Christmas products in the supermarkets this year.
Its broken down into “normal aisle” and free from aisle, savoury and sweet.
My Top Picks this Christmas
- 12 Best Savoury Products in the NORMAL AISLES
- 12 Best Sweet Products in the NORMAL AISLES
- My Top Party Food Picks
Now Christmas has all changed, I’ve been on the hunt for some 2-player games for Charlie and I. You guys have sent in LOADS!! Here’s the list (all from you – I haven’t edited it/looked into any of them yet):
The ones loads of you said:
- Connect 4
- Kill Dr Lucky
- Exploding Kittens
- Ticket to Ride
- Ka Plunk
- Guess Who
- Hive (updated version of chess)
- Speak Out
- Ticket to Ride
- Scotland Yard
- Colour Addict
- Logo Game
- Card Games
- Hey that’s my fish
- Who am I
- Pass the Pigs
- Codenames Duet
- 221b Baker Street
- Don’t get got
**Please remember to shout if I can help – no question too silly!!!**