TOP PICKS: 12 Gluten Free Savoury Christmas Products In The Normal Aisles
I’ve picked out 10 of my fave savoury gluten free christmas products from the “NORMAL AISLES”!!
They’re all here because:
- They are bits you might not expect to be gluten free
- They’ve been tried & tested either this Christmas or the last few and I want to tell you all how yummy they are!!!
WANT THE SWEET VERSION?- click here
Or maybe you want my “Complete Guide to a Gluten Free Christmas!” – click here!
Ok so lets get cracking with the savoury top picks…
- Morrisons Apple and Cranberry Stuffing Wraps – the best stuffing I’ve ever tried. Super sweet and a real treat for Christmas day! (not avaliable for delivery until 20th Dec and not easy to find on their website! Click here)
2. Morrisons “The Best” Turkey Gravy (fresh) – I had the privilege of being gifted this in the week and I cannot believe how good it is! I’m a huge gravy lover and this tops Bisto. I’ve never said that about any other gravy brand, ever!!!
3. Asdas new party food – I’m told this is sometimes been found hiding out in the “Normal freezers” but I cant find it anywhere!! *Pic from Coeliacs in the UK fb group
4. Two different takes on Pigs in Blankets – Asda Pigs in Blankets Fondue & Tesco Candy Cane Pigs in Blankets – haven’t tried these yet but such a good idea!!
5. Marks and Spencer Mini Kievs – you can either get them in the fresh party food range or frozen too. Always a massive hit with my insta followers 🙂 Not sure why they only stock them at Christmas though…
6. Marks and Spencer Asian Chicken Lollipops – tried these for the first time the other day and oh my goodness they are INSANE. We will be having a Christmas eve feast this year and it will 100% include these. Expensive but so good.
7. Waitrose Tomato and Mozzerella Arancini – Instagram always goes crazy for these!! They hit the shelves quite late in the festive period so they’re easy to forget but don’t… they’re yummy!!
8. Sainsburys Frozen Mozzarella Sticks – most of the frozen party food in Sainsburys contains wheat so it would be easy to miss these! I still can’t tolerate dairy so haven’t tried them myself but I’m told they’re so yummy, especially with some kind of sweet chilli dip!!
9. Sainsburys Turkey Joint with Stuffing – new this year and you’d never guess it was gluten free
10. M&S Pork and Cranberry Stuffing – this is AMAZING. Tried and tested and we will be having this on Christmas day!!!!
11. Coop Cheese selection – they’ve got rid of most of their frozen gf party food but they do have a few fresh bits. I’m told these are very yummy…
12. Lidl Satay Chicken Skewers – most of the supermarkets seem to have dropped satay chicken skewers (or even most of the chicken party bits all together) so Lidl is the place to be 🙂
Want some more Christmas products?
I’ve included guides for all the major supermarkets, broken down into Free From and Normal Aisles, Savoury and Sweet.