TOP PICKS: 12 Gluten Free Savoury Christmas Products In The Normal Aisles
I’ve picked out 10 of my fave savoury gluten free christmas products from the “NORMAL AISLES”!!
They’re all here because:
- They are bits you might not expect to be gluten free
- They’ve been tried & tested either this Christmas or the last few and I want to tell you all how yummy they are!!!
WANT THE SWEET VERSION?- click here
Or maybe you want my “Complete Guide to a Gluten Free Christmas!” – click here!
Ok so lets get cracking with the savoury top picks…
- Morrisons Apple and Cranberry Stuffing Wraps – the best stuffing I’ve ever tried. Super sweet and a real treat for Christmas day!
2. Morrisons “The Best” Turkey Gravy (fresh) – I had the privilege of being gifted this in the week and I cannot believe how good it is! I’m a huge gravy lover and this tops Bisto. I’ve never said that about any other gravy brand, ever!!!
3. Coop Party Food – there’s loads of options but these two are my fave and I stock up on as much as I can squish into the fridge every year!
4. Coop New Fresh Party – they have some new bits in the fridges this year and it would be easy to miss them!! This one has been going down well with my family
5. Marks and Spencer Mini Kievs – you can either get them in the fresh party food range or frozen too. Always a massive hit with my insta followers 🙂 Not sure why they only stock them at Christmas though…
6. Marks and Spencer Asian Chicken Lollipops – tried these for the first time the other day and oh my goodness they are INSANE. We will be having a Christmas eve feast this year and it will 100% include these. Expensive but so good.
7. Tesco Frozen Chicken Satay Skewers – Such a bargain, easy to get hold of and really tasty. Slightly on the small size so you’ll need at least a couple per person as part of your party food platter! They also have some really yummy frozen onion bhajis that are bite-sized so perfect for party food.
8. Tesco Ham & Cheese Croquettes – We’ve tried most of the Tesco fresh party food range now and these were the winners!
9. Waitrose Tomato and Mozzerella Arancini – Instagram always goes crazy for these!! They hit the shelves quite late in the festive period so they’re easy to forget but don’t… they’re yummy!!
10. Sainsburys Frozen Mozzarella Sticks – most of the frozen party food in Sainsburys contains wheat so it would be easy to miss these! I still can’t tolerate dairy so haven’t tried them myself but I’m told they’re so yummy, especially with some kind of sweet chilli dip!!
11. Asda Foot Long Pig in Blanket – I reaalllyyy want to turn this into a giant sausage roll…
12. Morrisons Breaded Camembert – Haven’t tried this one yet but it has all the makings of something seriously delish haha
Want some more Christmas products?
I’ve included guides for all the major supermarkets, broken down into Free From and Normal Aisles, Savoury and Sweet.