14 New Gluten Free Products: 23/06/2020
Ok, there’s definitely more than 14 new gluten free products here but I’ve grouped some of them into sections so I don’t bombard you!
Hope you find a few exciting bits. Enjoy!!
Marks RAINBOW Colin the Caterpillers! – How cute are these!! pic courtesy of @_well_this_is_new
Leon GFC Nuggets – thank heavens. Leon have released LOADS of products to the supermarkets recently but these and the waffle fries have a special place in my heart. Available in the freezer section of Sainsburys.
ASDA Gluten Free Breaded Cod Fillets – in the normal aisles. Fish and chips, coming up!
Heck Frozen Sausages – since when did these exist?! Love Heck sausages 😛
Tesco Mediterranean Inspired Chicken Meatballs – sound delish!
3 NEW Kirsty’s products: Flatbread Pizza, Luxury Carrot Cake and Decadent Chocolate Torte. Woaaahh, “I’ll have Carrot Cake to start, then pizza, then torte, thank you!”
Eat Real Cheezie Straws – these aren’t new but they’re definitely new to me and new to loads of supermarkets so thought it was worth flagging! Love this brand – the hummus chips are insane!!
Morrisons Free From Giant Chocolate Buttons – this post wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t find a new chocolate or two!!
Morrisons Free From Strawberry Ice Cream Cones & Chocolate & Nut Ice Cream Cones – got to love a “Cornetto” style ice cream. Actually got loads of choice in my gluten free ice cream guide.
Morrisons Free From Falafel Mix & Vegan Burger Mix – both sound delish! Always be careful with Morrisons “free from vegan products” as quite a few of them aren’t gluten free, but these are!!
Morrisons Free From Original & Golden Syrup Porridge – AMAZING to see a gluten and milk free instant porridge (they nearly always contain milk…booo!!!). Really good on the go brekkie or for packing in your suitcase when we’re finally allowed to go somewhere! 🙂
Sainsburys Brioche Burger Buns and Hotdog – bbqs at the ready!
Asda’s New Meats (apologies for the shocking photos, weirdly they’re like that on Asda’s website!!)
- Simple to Cook Honey & Mustard Gammon Joint
- Butcher’s Selection Chicken Burgers
- Butcher’s Selection Sweet Chilli Pork Loin Steaks
- Simple to Cook Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Butcher’s Selection 6 Chilli & Coriander Lamb Kebabs
- Butcher’s Selection 8 Minted Lamb Kofta Kebabs
ASDA Extra Special Free From Salted Honeycomb & Raspberry Milk Choc Bar – second choc bar of the post and this one sounds a bit special
Want some more new finds? Here’s the previous editions! (I write them every 2 weeks so these are still pretty new 😉
- 1st Edition – new cereal, bread, chocolate and pasta sauces
- 2nd Edition – e.g. new “pot noodles”, Eric the caterpillar and tempura chicken
- 3rd Edition – e.g. new peanut butters, bbq meat/vegan options, cereal bars and Cote at Home
Or are you after some more product type posts? Here’s my absolute faves:
- 12 *Everyday Products* you might not expect to be Gluten Free – from Branston Pickle to Lea & Perrins
- Gluten Free Food in the ‘Normal’ Aisles – hidden gems that you’d never know we’re gluten free… like Sainsbury’s crispy chilli beef!
- Gluten Free Substitutes for Our Favourite Foods – replacements for Maltesers, Lindt truffle balls, Doritos and tons more!!