So this recipe came because my dad did the food shop and bought a years supply of ginger – “well I don’t know how much you needed do I!”. So the pea and ginger soup was born! 5 mins from freezer to table, cant go wrong. And its my mums fav!
Pea & Ginger Soup
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- 2 mugs of frozen peas
- 1/4 stock cube – I like Knorr’s veg/chicken stock pots
- Slice 1cm square piece of ginger into the smallest pieces you can
- Boil 2 portions of peas (about 2 cups full) in just enough water to cover them, with the ginger and 1/4 of a stock cube.
- Once the peas are cooked, blend with a hand blender or in a smoothie maker.
- Eat!! It really is that easy!