My Ultimate Gluten & Dairy Free Easter Guide 2023
EASY GUIDE to gluten free AND dairy free Easter treats – big eggs, mini eggs, choc bars, jellies etc.!!
This guide is divided into two sections:
- (1) Sweets – Big Brands and Supermarket Own
- (2) Easter Eggs
**As always, please check the packets in case ingredients have changed or are incorrect on supermarkets websites**
Other Easter Guides that might be helpful
- My Ultimate Guide to Gluten Free Easter Chocolates 2023 – not dairy free? This has all the gluten free treats you could need (everything except the eggs)
- Gluten Free Easter Eggs – **in progress for 2023 so watch this space**
SWEETS: Big Brands
- Maynards Bassetts Jelly Babies Chicks Bag
- Haribo Jelly Bunnies
- Swizzels Drumchick Squashies – *haven’t seen these in 2023 yet so haven’t been able to verify the ingredients
- Buttermilk Dairy Free Hot Cross Bun Easter Fudge – *haven’t seen these in 2023 yet so haven’t been able to verify the ingredients
- Asda Easter Mallows
- Percy Pig Easter Edition
- Colin Caterpillar Easter Edition
- Asda Free From Hot Cross Bun Fudge
Dairy Free Chocolate
- Moo Moo Free Caramel Mini Eggs
- Moo Free Easter Bunny Bar
- Rhythm108 Swiss Vegan Mini Truffle Egg Selection
- NOMO Vegan Cookie Dough Bunny
- Buttermilk Zingy Orange Crisp Choccy Bunny Bar
- Moo Free Easter Egg Hunt Box
- Booja Booja Easter Limited Edition
- Tesco Free From Popping Candy & Mallow Choc.
- Sainsbury’s Deliciously Free From Orange Bunny Bar
So Free (often in health shops)
Yet to see these for 2023 but watch this space 🙂 Often in Holland and Barrett.
- Booja booja has a variety of flavours – expensive but in beautiful wooden eggs
- Lindt Dark Bunny
*I haven’t added Divine Dairy free eggs this year as they are a may contain gluten so be careful!!
Want any other supermarkets added? Let me know and I’ll add them!