14 NEW Gluten Free Products: 6th Jan 2021
Can you believe 2021 is here already?!! And with it comes some yummy new products (and the small matter of a vaccine… wahoooo!)!!
Want to see what the supermarkets have added to their shelves? Keep scrolling 😉
(1) Kit Kat Mini Eggs – gluten free, contains dairy. The Kit Kat Santas might be off the shelves, but have no fear, these mini eggs are set to replace them
*NB – I haven’t been able to get my hands on these yet so haven’t been able to confirm for myself that they’re gluten free but my Insta friends assure me they are 🙂
(2) Gluten, Dairy Free Topic and Bounty – I’ve tried both and they are absolutely delish. You’d never ever guess they’re gluten free.
(3) Mini Egg Bar – gluten free, contains dairy. I’m told this is delicious!
(4) Roast Chicken & Veg Soup – gluten free, contains dairy. Soup season has well and truly arrived in this household and its nice to see some new flavours hitting the shelves.
(5) Sainsbury’s Multiseeded Sourdough Cob – gluten, dairy free. I picked this up last week in the free from aisle and genuinely got annoyed for a brief second because I thought someone had put it back in the wrong section by a mistake. But its gluten freeee!!!! Its on my kitchen side, ready to be destroyed in the morning haha
(6) Terry’s Mini Eggs – gluten free, contains dairy. Apparently Terrys can’t manage gluten free at Christmas, but they can at Easter! We’ll take it…
(7) Morrisons Tagliatelle – gluten, dairy free. Got to love a new pasta choice!
(8) Tesco Chocolate Sundae – gluten, dairy free. Not sure I’d call it a sundae, more of a “mousse”, but looks good all the same!!
(9) Sainsbury’s Slow Cooked Gammon – gluten, dairy free. got to love the occasional tasty oven-ready meal
(10) Slow Cooked Beef Bourguignon – gluten, dairy free. Ok, so maybe not the occasional meal, maybe I’m going to have to be having one a night judging by how many new ones keep showing up. Quite expensive at £7.50
(11) Seabrook Loaded Fries – both gluten free, red one dairy free. These + hummus = happy Jess
(12) Alpro Praline Drink – gluten, dairy free. I reaaaally love praline so this is a winner for me
(13) Hersheys Cookies & Creme Egg – gluten free, contains dairy… I know, gluten free!!!! You’d never expect it right!
(14) Costa – Two new drinks – both gluten free and dairy free (with all the usual caveats that Costa serves a gluten-containing oat milk and therefore there is a risk of cross contamination. Make sure the machine is cleaned before they make your drink!)
- Vanilla Coconut Latte+ Vitamin B12 & Zinc*±
- Hazelnut Almond Latte+ Protein**