24 New Gluten Free Products: 8th May 2021
I could have had 50 new products this week – but I’ve tried to keep it down to the most exciting ones!!! There’s a lot of new BBQ food around so I’m thinking of making a special BBQ edition next week. What do you think? Let me know on Instagram!
ASDA Slow Cooked Chicken Shawarma (gf, contains dairy)
Tesco Free From Surprise Cupcake Kit (gf, df)
Tesco Mature Cheddar Pastry Twists (gf, contains dairy)
Tesco Honeycomb Bites (gf, df)
Tesco Lemon Drizzle Cake Kit (gf, df)
Tescos (haven’t got pics for these yet…)
- Mini Chocolate Cupcakes (gf, df)
- New Range of Chocolate Bars (gf, df)
- Flapjack Bites (gf, df)
- Triple Chocolate Truffles(gf, df)
Wicked Kitchen Chocolate & Red Berry Cones (gf, df)
Wicked Kitchen Chocolate Orange Slices (gf, df)
Iceland Salt and Pepper Chips (gf, df)
Iceland Sweet and sour chicken (gf, df)
Costa (1) Chicken & Bacon Caesar Salad (gf, contains dairy) (2) Greek Feta & Quinoa Salad (gf, contains dairy) (3) Sweet Chilli Rice Cakes (gf, df)
Morrison’s dip selection (gf, df) – thanks to @jennafarmer for this spot!
Nairn’s Gluten Free Blueberry Oats Your Way
IKEA roasted almond cake (gf, contains dairy)
Lindt les grande almonde (gf, contains dairy)
Sun Pat Extra Salted Caramel Crunchy Peanut Butter (gf, df)
Baileys pina colada (gf, df) – cant see anywhere online that this has gluten and the regular Baileys is gluten free too so think we’re all good! Has anyone spotted a bottle anywhere so we can check the ingredients?
Galaxy McFlurry (gf, contains dairy)
M&S Burger Slaw (gf, df)
Sainsbury’s Free From Carrot Cake, Taste the Difference (gf,contains dairy)
Morrisons Best King Prawn Paella (gf, df)
M&S King Prawn Skewers (gf, df)
Tesco Chinese Stir Fry Strips (gf, df)
Tesco Piri Piri Chicken Wings 340G (gf, df)
(1) Did you know you can bulk buy GF Soy Sauce by the litre on Ocado at about 2/3rds of the price of a regular 250ml bottle from elsewhere
(2) Pret have just launched a granola in supermarkets – from memory, I think Pret in-store granola used to be gluten free but the supermarket one IS NOT GLUTEN FREE so be careful!
(3) Whilst a lot of supermarket own sausages are gluten free now, sadly these new ones in Sainsburys are not