What Cadbury Chocolate is gluten free? EASY GUIDE
What Cadbury Chocolate is gluten free? One of my most asked questions so I thought I’d put together a little info to help out! I’ve broken this into 3 sections:
- (1) Heads up on Plain Dairy Milk
- (2) YES – The Stuff that is GLUTEN FREE
- (3) NO – The Stuff that ISN’T GLUTEN FREE. I have included “may contains” in this section.
Where the info is from: Cadburys website and verified on either Tesco/Asda too. As always, please check the ingredients for yourself incase something has changed.
Heads Up on Plain Dairy Milk
Cadbury’s has lotssss of different sized bars of plain Dairy Milk.
(1) SHARING BARS (360g, 200g, 110g): As far as I can see, ALL sizes of sharing bars are a “may contain”.
(2) INDIVIDUAL BARS (45g): all seem to have a “may contain” in all the shops I’ve looked at but according to the Cadbury’s website, they do make some that are not may contain…yet to find one though!
If you want plain Dairy Milk, you need a bag of “Mini Bars” that look like this, not to be confused with the “Little Bars” (at the very end of this post).
YES – GLUTEN FREE CADBURY
Individual Bars (most are 35-45g)
Big “Sharing” Type Bars
Bags of Chocs
NO – NOT GLUTEN FREE CADBURY
Bars (most are 35-45g)
Bags of Chocs
Hope that has helped you work out “what Cadbury is gluten free?” As always, things change all the time so please check the labels for yourself 🙂
Want some more “help” style posts? Head over to my “Gluten Free Help” section!