Pick your GF DF Advent Calendar!
Its nearly Christmasssssss!!! Last year, I was only a couple of months into being dairy free so I didn’t really get too excited about advent calendars…to be honest I thought I only had a couple of options. WRONG!
Here’s a whole bunch of options, from £2 to £100’s (thanks to all the Instagram replies for helping!). Scroll to the bottom for the most expensive one I found!!!!!
(1) Candy Kittens – 4 types of jelly sweet inc Blueberry Bliss, Peach Fizz, Sour Watermelon and Wild Strawberry. Free-from artificial colouring.
(2) Moo – £4.75 – H&B, most major supermarkets
100g of milk chocolate
(3) Swizzels– £4 – Tesco, Wilkos & more
Assortment of Family Favourite Sweets
(4) Plamil / So Free – Holland and Barrett – white choc – £2
(5) Holland & Barretts own – milk choc – £2
(6) Tesco’s own – milk choc – £2.50
(7) Montezuma (the Vegan one) – £9.99
240 grams of vegan, organic dark chocolate
(8) D&D Carob – £4.79 – Direct
(9) Livia’s Kitchen – only available in Selfridges now
24 full sized packets including Nugglets, Millionaire Bites and Biccy Boms
(10) FILL YOUR OWN! I liked this one from Ginger Ray as you get the door opening experience still for £5.99 (although there are some beautiful ones one notonthehighstreet.com for big money!! Like this gingerbread house for £79
(11) Alcohol Calendars – Loads of options at all different price points here
(12) Beauty Calendars – haven’t got the cost the earth. Even wilkos has one! Como’s picks here
(13) The weird and the wonderful – if none of them appeal (not sure if that’s possible?!) then do not fret. From tea to socks, there’s so many non-food options out there and here are a few of my favs:
Personalised Photos- Instajunction – £29- your loved one can open one pic a day!! How cute is that
24 Days Of Stationery Advent Calendar – containing everything from a personalised notebook, to a luxurious pen. £85 | Martha Brook
Snaffling Pig – Pork Crackling Calendar – £17.50
(14) THE MOST EXPENSIVE: Prize for the most expensive goes to this one – very old & rare whisky – Macassar Ebony – £9,999.95 (coz the 95p matters…). Don’t believe me, google it!!!